Chic Pyjamas Envoutantewith the Songe camisole, the Poetry jacket, the Plume pants...
15,00 € INCL. VAT
Instructions and sewing pattern are in English and French.
COUTURE LEVEL: intermediate (3/5)
For popeline & linonthe SleepWear collection will give as much importance as any room in your dressing room. This way you can wear all the models of the collection in the middle of the day.
With this complete pack you will be able to realize :
- the Songe camisole: Lightweight, Songe is a camisole with straps to be tied by the shoulders and plays on the ambivalence between clothing and underwear: sober shape and it is with this pretty neckline back for a fluid and feminine side, neckline front and back V shape. Songe will combine with your Palazzo Plume shorts or pants but also: with a slit skirt through the whimsical skirt-pants ...
- The Poésie jacket: Both casual and ultra chic, a cross-over giving it a "loose" effect, the Poésie jacket with its rounded tailored collar gives relief to the urban style! Sleeves 3/4 or long sleeves it's up to you ! Nice sleeve finish with piped cuff. Double button placket with 6 buttons. Poetry can be in a buttonless version with a removable belt to tie. Two piped pockets. Easy everyday wear with the Plume pants/shorts from the Envoutante collection or with raw denim. You will have understood it in cocooning mode or in the city, Poetry keeps its pace whatever its interpretation.
- The Plume pants: with its high waist, wide bottom leg and elegant look, the Plume pants with these 3 heights: palazzo - 7/8th and shorts which is perfect for a real wardrobe! Plume has a high waist, two outward facing pleats, two invisible pockets, a back zipper. You can make a nice finish with a piped lapel or not! A removable belt. Plume is as elegant as it is casual. We like it with a t-shirt and blazer over a pair of sneakers at the office, but also with Songe for the cocooning side or a bodysuit in the evening.
SIZE : from 34 to 48
YOU WILL RECEIVE BY E-MAIL THE DIGITAL FILE WHICH INCLUDES :
all the instructions for printing and assembling your pattern. The pattern in A4 format and in colour (for printing at home on a traditional printer). The large format pattern: 4904 mm X 906 mm (for printing at a printer equipped with an Ao machine). The step-by-step booklet with tips and tricks. Make sure that your files are not in your mailbox containing "spam".
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS :
- For the Songe camisole : Silk muslin, cotton, batiste, poplin, silk, silk, plumetis, silk satin, linen, double cotton gauze, crepe .
- For the Poetry Jacket: Cotton, cotton lining, batiste, viscose, poplin, silk satin, linen, tencel. Wool gabardine.
- For the Plume pants: Cotton, fluid fabric, poplin, batiste, viscose, silk satin, linen, tencel, cotton flannel, cotton gabardine.
PROPOSAL FABRIC YARDAGE :
- For the Songe camisole: 1m to 1m50 of fabric depending on your size for a width of 140/150 cm (depending on size).
- For the Poetry jacket: 2m of fabric for a width of 140/150/160 cm depending on the size and for the long sleeve version.
- For the Plume pants: 2m70 of fabric for a width of 140/150/160 cm.
- for the Poetry jacket: for the buttoned version: 6 buttons diameter between 15 and 18 mm. Iron-on for the back and the front, recommended for fluid and light fabrics.
Option : piping for the cuff finish sleeve : about 2 X 40 cm...
- For the Plume pants: a zip for the back closure of the pants with a dimension of 20 cm. Optional : piping for the bottom lapel finish : about 2 X 60 cm .